XactAdvice HR & Employment Law Compliance Service
Outline of Service
- Unlimited access to a web portal providing Industry / Sector specific best practice advice and downloadable forms and templates for HR & Employment Law Compliance
- Online tools for HR include online HR management software, including A-Z Guide and detailed site maps, Specific Contracts, Job Descriptions, Employee Handbook templates, Guidance Notes and reminders / notifications
- 24 hour / 365 day advice service
- Alerts service – highlighting forthcoming changes in legislation and approved codes of practice
- Indemnity Insurance
Provides businesses with HR & Employment Law Compliance support
Review of the existing Employment Contracts, Policies and Procedures to identify any necessary changes.
Full access to XactAdvice, our online support service, which will provide:
- Access to all relevant sector Template Documents, Specimen Letters on all aspects of Employment and Termination, Policies, sector specific Contracts, Employee Handbooks and detailed guidance notes on all aspects of HR & Employment Law Compliance.A
- The website is continuously updated to reflect changes in current Legislation and Best Practice to ensure compliance at all times.
- The introduction of new Legislation will always be highlighted in advance.
All of these topics are supported by an A to Z search facility and a detailed site map.
Ongoing Advice Support
- Provision of a 24 hour / 365 day expert Advice line
- Named point of contact
- Documentation Vetting Service to assist in the drafting and wording of letters relating to disciplinary proceedings, warnings, dismissal etc.
- Provision of support to the Nominated Person(s) within the business to monitor and review the HR & Employment Law Compliance system including:
- Regular Technical Reviews to provide further advice and support
Optional Indemnity Support
- An Insurance Indemnity for both costs and awards in the event of an Employment Tribunal